Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what's up

It's actually surprisingly surprising for me to say I've been really busy. I usually don't do much; just take care of my little one but school and Aiden's party this past weekend has taken up most of my time.
Aiden's 1st birthday party was awesome, though I don't have pictures. I'm horrible when it comes to taking photos on special events :x The theme was Toy Story! Aiden got Toy Story toys that I want to keep for myself! (:  

Random
~school actually seems to be going well for me. So far I've been getting terrific grades and I just need to keep up the good work and not slack off. 
~I've made a commitment to myself to get healthy and into shape. I've been watching what I eat and how much I eat. No more sodas either; though I will admit I have 2 sodas a week if I accidentally reach for one and open it ;x I've also been working out everyday. At least once a day for about 30 minutes, sometimes I'll workout twice a day. I can honestly say I've been seeing a slight difference. Hopefully I can reach to my goal which is to lose the 'love handles' and the belly!

I've been wanting sprinkle cookies from the bakery :/ maybe this weekend we'll get some.


1 comment:

Kristie said...

Best of luck with your health plan!