Saturday, July 3, 2010

NYX

NYX Palettes in Jazz Night & For Your Eyes Only in Smokey Eyes!
I've had these for awhile and I am very pleased with them.
There are 10 shadows in each palette and cost around 8 to 9$
The pigmentation is good considering the price.
The only bad thing I would have to say about this product is:
the wear. I've worn these shadows with Urban Decay Primer Potion 
and just the shadows itself. The shadows alone don't last as long but with a good eye primer that shouldn't be a problems. Well here are some random swatches from both palettes. 
sorry the swatches are bad :/ I was in a dim room.


So with that said in done, I'm pleased with this brand and I can't wait to buy some more of their products (but having a little one puts all the money I have into pampers, food, wipes and daycare)
Anyway on my wish list: ALL the jumbo eye pencils!

What's your favorite product from NYX?

No comments: