Sunday, July 18, 2010

update

Hello!!
OKAY.. I think finally my Internet on my laptop is somewhat working normal now :D
I feel like I haven't been on here in a long time.
Any way Summer2 has started and so far I like my class.
The professor though is all over the place when she talks.
She changes subject and goes into little stories ALOT!

My mom and step dad left for vacation early this morning.
I kinda feel childish for admitting this but I already miss my mom
and it hasn't been a full day yet. My mom is my best friend.
She's my rock, we 'fight' over little things then laugh about it.
I wish we(Aiden & I) could have gone with them. :/
but there's not enough room in a truck. 
Anyway I wish my parents a safe trip & I hope the time goes by fast.

5 comments:

PinkOrchids said...

Aww i hate it when lecturers do that!! I had one last year like that and seriously he got on my nerves so bad! Hope yours get better so she doesn't waste your time or money =P xX

Radiant Make Up said...

hope your parents have a good time x

Stephanie said...

I love mother and daughter relationships!

Lucy said...

ahah
tell me about it!!
I have a really old school chemistry teacher for A level, he waves his hands around a lot and jumps on tables then apologises for being too enthusiastic about the subject!!
He also thinks out loud then corrects himself. So confusing:')
I don't think i've learnt a lot this year but its certainly been entertaining!!

Much Love
Lou
x

H.R said...

Hey, where have you been all this time? Come back and write again :)