Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Antoher Christmas!

I guess when you have kids all the gifts are no longer for you but for your little one. I don't mind since I get to play with the toys anyway. This year I got two movies: Beauty & the Beast <3 && Eclipse!!
My little Aiden got way more gifts than I did. :D He got some Mickey Mouse toys, Handy Manny tools, a tent & tunnel and much more.

I can't believe how time as quickly flown by. Just last year my Aiden couldn't even walk now he is starting to run. It's amazing how fast they grow. It makes me think about when I first found out I was pregnant and all that I dealt with. I am happy he is my little baby who is not so little anymore. He walks around saying 'uh-oh' when he does something bad, throws away the trash, says pamper when he's wet or is about to pee. He is so grown up.

No comments: